Home > 2020 Programme
"I'm going away with an idea for a novel and the tools to plan and write it."
Swanwick is famous for its eye-catching programme of speakers, courses, workshops, panels, talks and more. Every year the School’s impressive reputation attracts top-level speakers and tutors from a wide range of writing genres. With something different to choose from every day, you can put together your own bespoke programme. You don't need to sign up in advance for courses or workshops - you can choose what inspires you on the day.
- Details of our fantastic 2020 Programme
- Evening speakers: Once again, we have attracted a great selection of evening speakers.
- Specialist Courses: Our four part specialist courses have always been popular. They are packed with information.
- Short Courses: Two part courses, split between morning and afternoon sessions.
- One-hour Workshops: These short, sharp sessions are tremendous value.
- One-to-one Sessions: Spend twenty minutes with a subject expert who will help you to elevate your game.
- And there's more . . .
"The wide variety of courses offered meant there was always an option which I was interested in "